Safe Ways To Play Procedures
Village Hall Workshops:
- Contact details are taken at the time of booking and will be shared with NHS Test and Trace systems if required.
- Reduced number of attendees in line with social distancing guidelines.
- Children will be asked to sanitise their hands on entering and leaving the venue and before and after using the bathroom facilities.
- Each child will have their own bag of mixed LEGO® bricks for them to use for the duration of the workshop. Extra LEGO® will be available if they require specific bricks and staff will be on hand to assist with supplying these. Children will not move around the room to find bricks as per our previous format. Children attending from the same household will share a bigger bag of LEGO® with their sibling(s).
- Children will be seated at a safe distance from each other for the duration of the session.
- Master Builders Club staff will be wearing masks when in close contact with children.
- Due to social distancing guidelines and reduced attendee numbers, we regret that parents are not able to stay for the workshop.
- A one-way system will be in place at the end of the workshop to allow parents in small groups to view their child’s creations.
- A face covering must be worn by those over 11 years of age within the venue. This applies to adults during the drop off and collection of your child.
- Slightly reduced session time to allow for the safe viewing of the LEGO® models in small groups at the end of the workshop.
- All LEGO® will be sterilised at the end of each workshop and will have a “cooling off” period of 72 hours in between events
- Doors and windows will be opened where possible to ventilate the room.
- Venue risk assessments and their applicable COVID19 procedures will be adhered to.
In the event that your child or any member of your family have any symptoms of coronavirus or are in quarantine, please do not attend the workshop. Our “Book and Play with Confidence” policy will ensure that your ticket can be transferred to an alternative future workshop.
Please inform us as soon as possible so that we can offer tickets to children on our waiting list. Please note that we require email confirmation that your child is unable to attend due to health reasons as soon as possible and no later than 2 hours before the workshop start time.